Telin collects your personal information when you use our products/ services, involve in campaigns and/or research related to our products and services. This include following:
- Product and service activations
- Use of product and services
- Information you provide us, including but not limited to name, company, email, phone number and address.
- Your transaction with us
- Telin will collect your personal information by verbal, in writing, through electronic records, audio recording, or by videotaping.
- Personal information will be used by Telin, its Subsidiaries and Parent Company for the purposes of:
- confirmation, notification, and any purposes related to after sales service and contract
- sales promotion, proposals, consultation, surveys.
- Customer service.
- personalization your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Transaction process
- Telin therefore will provide trainings to our team and maintain internal regulation appropriate measure to maintain your personal information.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
- Telin may use your personal information within our group companies and authorized third parties who process the personal information. These third parties are prohibited to use your personal information for any other purposes not related to the information process.
- As Telin customers, you have a right to know what your personal information we hold. You also have a right to delete any incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or irrelevant personal data. You have a right to unsubscribe from direct marketing messages.
- You will be able to reach our Customer Service requests related to personal information.